Available now with SubD, Rhino.Inside.Revit, QuadRemesh, and more.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces and solids, subdivision geometry (SubD), point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
- Rhino for Mac: The world’s most versatile 3D modeler, available on macOS. Learn more…
New in Rhino 7
Rhino 7 is the most significant upgrade in our history. Create organic shapes with our new SubD tools. Run Rhino and Grasshopper as a Revit® Add-On with Rhino.Inside.Revit. Use the robust QuadRemesh algorithm to create a beautiful quad mesh from NURBS geometry or meshes. With this release, we’ve unlocked completely new modeling workflows and refined many steadfast features.
Thanks to thousands of prerelease users, we were able to field test and refine Rhino 7, making it the fastest and most stable version ever.
Grasshopper is a graphical algorithm editor included with Rhino.
Unlike RhinoScript, Rhino.Python, or other programming languages, Grasshopper requires no knowledge of programming or scripting, but still allows developers and designers to develop form generation algorithms without writing code.
New in Rhino 7:
Grasshopper Player: Turn your Grasshopper definitions into Rhino commands.
Clash Detection: Quickly search a large number of objects to find points of intersection between pairs of clashing objects.
Component placeholders: Placeholder component for missing plugins.
Package Manager installs missing components without a restart.
New components for Hatch, Rhino.Inside.Revit, and more.