Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits on complexity, degree, or size beyond those of your hardware.
Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair meshes and extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Development platform for hundreds of specialty 3D products.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. No maintenance fees.
Rhino for Mac
The world's most versatile 3D modeler is now available for OS X. Learn more...
New in Rhino 6
The Rhino 6 development process started with the overriding goal to remove as many of your workflow bottlenecks as possible, in addition to making thousands of large and small improvements. That meant making Rhino faster and able to handle much larger models and project teams.
Thanks to thousands of pre‑release users, we were able to field test and refine Rhino 6, making it the fastest and most stable version ever.